Project Address: 744 South Figueroa Street, 732–756 South Figueroa Street, 829 West 8th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Community Plan Area: Central City
Council District: 14—Huizar
Project Description: The Project proposes to develop a mixed-use project on a 50,335-square-foot site (1.16 gross acres or 1.07 net acres) located at 744 South Figueroa Street within the Central City Community Plan area of the City of Los Angeles. The Project would provide up to 438 residential units and up to 7,493 square feet of commercial retail and restaurant uses. Additionally, the Project would provide 517 vehicle parking spaces within seven levels, including four subterranean levels with the three above grade parking levels and commercial uses forming a podium. Overall, the new building would comprise up to 424,490 square feet of floor area. To accommodate the Project, the existing surface parking lot, which consists of 221 parking spaces, would be removed.
The Final EIR and the documents referenced in the Final EIR are available for public review at the City of Los Angeles, Department of City Planning, 221 North Figueroa Street, Suite 1350, Los Angeles, CA 90012, during office hours Monday–Friday, 9:00 A.M.–4:00 P.M. To review the file, please contact the Staff Planner listed below to schedule an appointment.
The Final EIR is also available online at the Department of City Planning’s website at https://planning.lacity.org (click on the “Environmental Review” tab on the left-hand side, then “Final EIR,” and click on the Project title), and copies are also available at the following Library Branches:
- Los Angeles Central Library, 630 West Fifth Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Pico Union Branch Library, 1030 South Alvarado Street, Los Angeles, CA 90006
- Little Tokyo Branch Library, 203 South Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Echo Park Branch Library, 1410 West Temple Street, Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Chinatown Branch Library, 639 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Felipe de Neve Branch Library, 2820 West 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90057
The Final EIR can also be purchased on CD-ROM for $5.00 per copy. Contact Jonathan Chang at (213) 847-3625 to purchase copies.