CPC Staff Report for Housing and Safety Element Adoption Now Available
PUBLISHED ON: September 30, 2021
A Staff Report to the City Planning Commission (CPC) for the proposed 2021-2029 Housing Element, Safety Element update, and amendments to the Heath Element (Plan for a Healthy LA) is now available.
The City Planning Commission will consider the Proposed Plans at their meeting on October 14th, 2021. The agenda for that meeting, which includes information on how to join and offer public comment, is available below.
Access the City Planning Commission Agenda here.
Access the Staff Report and related Exhibits here:
- Staff Report
- Exhibit A DRAFT HOUSING ELEMENT RESOLUTION
- EXhibit B 2021-2029 UPDATE TO THE HOUSING ELEMENT OF THE GENERAL PLAN
- Exhibit C VISION AND CONCEPT PHASE OUTREACH SUMMARIES
- Exhibit D HOUSING ELEMENT POLL AND CONCEPT SURVEY RESULTS
- Exhibit E SUMMARY OF PROPOSED CHANGES TO HOUSING ELEMENT GOALS, OBJECTIVES, POLICIES, AND PROGRAMS
- Exhibit F DRAFT SAFETY ELEMENT AND HEALTH ELEMENT RESOLUTION
- Exhibit G UPDATE TO THE SAFETY ELEMENT OF THE GENERAL PLAN
- Exhibit H 2018 LOCAL HAZARD MITIGATION PLAN
- Exhibit I SAFETY ELEMENT TABLE OF STATE COMPLIANCE
- Exhibit J LISTING OF AMENDMENTS TO THE HEALTH ELEMENT OF THE GENERAL PLAN
- Exhibit K SB 1000 COMPLIANCE MEMO
- Exhibit L HEALTH ATLAS 2021 - SELECTED MAPS
- Exhibit M DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT RESOLUTION
- Exhibit N DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT (DEIR) AND APPENDICES
- Exhibit O DRAFT REVIEW COMMENTS FROM THE STATE HCD AND RESPONSES TO THE STATE HCD REVIEW
- Technical Modifications