Concept Workshop Events
PUBLISHED ON: September 24, 2019
The Southeast Valley Community Plans Update has met a major milestone! In July and August, we hosted four Concept Workshops where we revealed proposed land use concepts for communities in the Southeast Valley. The events were open house-style, and offered the opportunity for the public to provide direct feedback and ask questions. In addition to land use concepts, the workshops featured information about:
- The Community Plan Update process and community outreach
- Transit investment coming to the Southeast Valley and how the Community Plans will respond
- Access and improvements to waterways
- Information about the City’s New Zoning Code and the refined tools it offers to achieve Community Plan goals
- A review of Historic Resources identified through a citywide historic survey, and tools to preserve them through the Community Plans Update
If you were unable to attend these events, we still want your feedback! You can view the materials from the workshops below, and provide us with your input here. If you have any questions, please visit our Get Involved page to reach out to us or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you to everyone who was able to attend one of our workshops! Our team really enjoyed the opportunity to interact with residents, business owners and community leaders in the Southeast Valley.