Neighborhood Council Presentation Series
PUBLISHED ON: June 14, 2017
Since officially launching the Westside Community Plans Update, the Westside Planning Team initiated a series of Neighborhood Council presentations! We have completed the process of meeting with the nine Neighborhood Councils located within the four Community Plan Areas, as well as the Westside Regional Alliance of Councils, to share information and answer questions about the community plan update process.
The Westside Planning Team has presented at the following Neighborhood Council meetings:
- Westside Neighborhood Council-July 12, 2018
- Venice Neighborhood Council-July 17, 2018
- Westside Regional Alliance of Councils-July 18, 2018
- South Robertson Neighborhood Council-July 19, 2018
- Palms Neighborhood Council-August 1, 2018
- Neighborhood Council of Westchester/Playa- August 7, 2018
- Westwood Neighborhood Council - August 8, 2018
- Del Rey Neighborhood Council-August 9, 2018
- Mar Vista Community Council August- 14, 2018
- West Los Angeles Sawtelle Neighborhood Council- August 22, 2018
Now that we have concluded the Neighborhood Council Presentation series, we are moving into our next phase of scheduled outreach activities. During the Fall of 2018, we will conduct two Planning 101: Community Planning sessions (in addition to an online webinar) to explain what a community plan is, how it works and why it matters to you and your community. Additionally, there will be four Kick-off Events for each Community Plan Area so that we can learn about your vision for your neighborhood. Along the way, there will be many more opportunities to participate and have your voice heard. For detailed information about outreach activities please click on the Get Involved Tab.
We hope you'll join us!